This cost calculator will allow your user to make a currency selection and give dynamic results based on the currency in their currency. Simple calculations allow for an output of related costs. A CTA to download a white paper encourages users to provide information for an additional asset.
We recommend you complete the Advanced Publishing Learning Path in Ion U to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated advanced rules.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to access the logic template.
To preview this creative, click here.
Tips and Tricks
- This calculator has a headline and subheadline above and an image to the left of the questions. This will remain the same as your user moves through the two-step calculator. Utilize this area to give reasons why they should complete the assessment.
- The first question saves the currency so the correct one is shown on the Results page.
- The choices use the expanded mode for each choice.
- For more information about choices and choice groups, click here.
- There is a behavior set on each choice that takes the user to the next flow step when they select the choice.
- For more information about the flow component and behaviors, click here.
- The second step of the calculator is also using a freestyle form. The third field has a default value in place.
- For more information about freestyle form text boxes, click here.
- The rules on the Results page are specific to this calculator.
- For more information about computed data rules, click here.
- For more information about formatting the numbers, click here.
- There is dynamic content to show the value of the currency choice from the first question. So, if a user selected USD $, then that value will show before the calculated number.
- There is a CTA button in the header of this page. Clicking it will link the user down to the form at the bottom of the page.
- For more information on in-page linking, click here.
- Keep form fields to a minimum to increase the chances of conversion. Consider adding some compelling copy to entice the user to complete the form.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured integration to ensure the data that is collected is exported to you or your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your integrations, click here; or for information on integration options, click here and here.
Thank You Page
- This page is essentially a copy of the Results page but with the form removed from the bottom and the promised asset added to the top.
- For more information about the fulfillment library, click here.