A quick, effective layout for embedding a contest on your website or blog. Present your user with a headline and visual bullet points of contest details along with a form that inputs their email and a friend's email.
Click here to preview this creative.
Tips & Tricks
- This creative is ideal for embeds - either for a full-width section on your webpage or within a blog post on your company blog.
- Make this contest stand out by utilizing a relevant background image that gives the contest vibrancy and texture.
- Give your user expectations on what they will receive for providing their information in the left-hand column. Icons can add visual interest as well as give the user a quick idea of what to expect without having to read.
- The bullet points in this section animate onto the page. For more information about animations, click here.
- Utilize the large image on the right-hand column to showcase what they could win - like a gift card, money, or product!
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured integration to ensure the data that is collected is exported to you or your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your integrations, click here, or for information on integration options, click here and here.
- The form submit button has a rule that saves "FormComplete = true" into the database. This is used to show the Thank You message and hide the Form once it has been submitted.
- For more information about show/hide, click here.
Since this experience is designed to be embedded, here are some support posts on that topic: