This easy segmented walkthrough microsite allows your users to choose from four segments. This template can be used as a presentation, a small microsite, or a way to introduce the benefits of a product. The uses are endless!
Click here to preview this creative.
Tips & Tricks
- Utilize reveal tiles on your segments to give your user a brief description of the segment when hovered.
- For more information about using reveals, click here.
- Need to use more or less tiles? Be sure to check your responsive settings when adjusting column widths.
- For more information about responsive setting for grids, rows, and columns, click here.
- The interior pages all feature a flow element with 1 image and details. Navigation between slides can be done by the next/last buttons or the dots below the flow. Be sure to be aware of where your next and back buttons are linking if you choose to reorganize the slides.
- For more information about flow, click here.
- Encourage your user to fill our the form by presenting them with some reasons to fill out the form.
- Keep form fields to a minimum to increase chances of conversion. If you have any assets you can provide, utilize a description of those. You could even consider adding a screenshot of your assets along with the form to show the user what they will receive.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured integration to ensure the data that is collected is exported to you or your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your integrations, click here, or for information on integration options, click here and here.
Thank You Page
- Consider giving your user an asset to download as a thank you for providing their information. By tagging your downloadable assets, you can see what users are most interested in engaging with and inform your next interactive content piece.
- For more information about tagging, click here.
- Any final tracking scripts required for converted users will go on this page.