This landing page experience allows you to display features and benefits of your product in an intuitive manner while also tracking engagement and interest. Your users can deep dive into specific features with reveals and explore your product in a mini-lookbook with clickable tooltips.
Click here to preview this creative.
Tips & Tricks
- Utilize a reverse logo over a colored or textured background to distinguish this landing page experience from your home website.
- Utilize our iPhone image and place your screenshot inside! Or, use a similarly sized image to achieve the same layered effect featured here.
- The image in this section animates onto the page. For more information about animations, click here.
- The navigation in this experience is placed within a sticky navigation to follow the user as they scroll through the experience. For more information on sticky containers, click here.
- Icons that represent your product features can break up large text blocks and product visual interest for your user. Search for icons that represent the ideals your features represent.
- For more information about using reveals, click here.
- Tooltips are layered over the image and can be switched so they appear on click or hover for your user. Layered tooltips are hard to work on mobile screens, so these tooltips are hidden in XS screens sized 768 pixels and smaller. If your information is critical, we suggest publishing the text below the image and showing that text in size XS screens only.
- For more information about layered positioning, click here.
- For more information about show/hide in different responsive sizes, click here.
- For more information about flow, click here.
Image and Bulleted Text Section
- This area can be where you list features in bullets. Bullets should be short and to the point. Don’t overload your user with too much text in a landing page - make it scannable and easy to read.
- Keep form fields to a minimum to increase chances of conversion. If you have any assets you can provide, utilize a description of those. You could even consider adding a screenshot of your assets along with the form to show the user what they will receive.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured integration to ensure the data that is collected is exported to you or your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your integrations, click here, or for information on integration options, click here and here.
Thank You Page
- Supplying assets is a great way to provide value to your converted user. By tagging your downloadable assets, you can see what users are most interested in engaging with and inform your next interactive content piece.