Use this engaging video-based Quick Start to gain insight into what your visitors are interested in based on which path they take. This experience consists of two questions, each with corresponding videos. The visitor will answer two questions that will determine their path and the videos that will be displayed for them. Once the visitor answers the second question, they will then be taken to a final video with a lead-gen call to action.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 large image
- 7 videos
- Library or free-style form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Video Decision Tree
The Welcome page is the first page visitors will see when they land on your experience.They are welcomed with a welcome message that draws attention to your content. The first page includes:
- Introductory copy that explains the experience to the user.
- Questions will be displayed to the user paired with a video and two possible choices.
- After users select their response, a new question will be displayed along with two more choices.
- Upon completing the two questions, dynamic results will be shown to the user.
The results page will feature a headline and subheadline as well as descriptive copy and a video about the results. Each results page is specific to the respondent's answers. As well, this page includes:
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s name, email address, phone, and title. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Additionally, the results page will include social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains quiz questions, video, and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to either a freestyle form or a form from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.