Use this Quick Start to showcase important information about your brand or services. A form CTA located within the hero jumps users down to a unique form that is mad-libs styled. Users can scroll through the experience where bold imagery and interactive content elements showcase important stats or factoids about the topic. A flow step showcases large imagery paired with iconography to display four key topics.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with flow, in-page linking, and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 6 large images
- 4 medium images
- 4 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Landing Page w/ Mad Lib Form
The introduction section of this page features a headline and subheadline that explain the content found within the experience. Three bullet points showcase important takeaways that the user can expect from the content. A CTA within the hero section will jump the user to a madlib style contact form located at the bottom of the page. This page includes:
- Content placed within reveal components allows users to interact and learn more information either on hover or click. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- In-page linking is used at the top of the page to jump users to a custom form asking for the respondent’s information located at the bottom. For more information on custom forms, click here. For more information on in-page linking, click here.
- A flow experience will be leveraged to showcase four tips about the product or service. For more information about flow, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated advanced rules and in page linking. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form fields to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.