This long page Quick Start allows you to bring your elevator pitch to life with interactive content elements such as animations and reveal tiles. Showcase important factoids, stats, or assets in an engaging format that captures user attention while they learn more about your brand or services. As users scroll through your experience, a contact button follows along to encourage them to connect on social media or via email or phone.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with advanced in page linking and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 11 small images/icons
- 2 medium images
- 2 large images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Quick Pitch for Account Based Marketers
The Quick Pitch introduction features are bold background image that captures user attention. A descriptive section explains the content with a large headline and subheadline. Users are encouraged to click a button that will jump them to the next section of the experience. As users scroll through the experience, subtle animation will be leveraged to capture attention to important stats of factoids. A sticky contact button will be displayed on the right that follows the user as they move through the content. The sample content will be replaced with your own branding, copy, and images.
As users scroll through the page they will be encouaged to engage with several interactive content elements. This page includes:
- Content placed within reveal components allow users to interact to learn more information either on hover or click. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- In-page linking is used throughout the page to allow users to scroll to the next section of the experience. For more information on in-page linking, click here.
- A sticky image located on the right of the page encourages users to contact the representative. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- A dual CTA allows users to either schedule a demo or access an asset. For more information on the Fulfillment Library, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated advanced rules and custom forms.. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.