Use this Quick Start to give your visitors the option to choose the quantity of information they would like you to provide. With a call-to-action placed above the fold, your visitor may complete the form to access the download provided. If they are not ready to convert or simply just want a brief sneak-peek into your content, a second form allows them to select topics and see corresponding introductions. Testimonials about your brand are provided near the bottom of the experience for third-party validation.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity the Flow component and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Content/copy for hero section
- Topic titles for sneak peek section
- 6 small images
- 1 large image
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The landing page will feature a bold background image that captures user attention to the content in the download. A sneak peek of the download will encourage the user to select the topics they are most interested in to receive a condensed version of those topics. The sample content will be replaced with your own branding, copy and images. The questions page includes:
- Hero content featuring a large background image that captures user attention.
- A headline, paragraph, and bullet points that will be included to explain the download to the user.
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s email address located at the bottom of the page and within the footer of the Welcome page. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- A sneak peek section that expands to show the topics to be covered in the download.
- Once users select the topics they are interested in, the sneak peek section will populate a dynamically populated preview of the download.
- An image paired with a paragraph that can be leveraged as a testimonial section or a preview of products or services. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- Footer with your logo and social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains advanced rules, flow component, and custom forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.