Use this Quick Start as your basic landing page. A simple gate of first name, last name, and email is provided above the fold to gain access to the asset, while an interactive rotator showcases testimonials for third-party validation. An interactive reveal component is used at the bottom of the experience to provide the visitor with more information about your brand or organization.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 large image
- 3 medium images
- 4 small icons
- Library or free-style form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The landing page features an introduction section that includes a headline, subheadline and bullet points to showcase the value of the asset. A simple form will be placed below the headline to encourage users to download the guide. A flow element features testimonials to provide third-party validation. An "About Us" section below the testimonials will feature three reveal tiles that allow you to explain your business to the user. The landing page will include:
- Introductory copy that explains the experience to the user.
- A subheadline with three bullet points that show the value of the experience will be located within the hero
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s first name, last name, and email address. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Flow to display imagery and content used in this example for product or service options and testimonials of previous or current customers. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- An "About Us" section features images published into Reveal component. When the images are clicked or hovered, more information is shown. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- The footer section will include social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains reveal tiles, flow, and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to either a freestyle form or a form from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.