This 6 Category Assessment is for those marketers that are looking for a more robust assessment. This assessment Quick Start is organized into six categories of questions — each category with its own progress bar to help set user expectations. The visitor is then taken to the results page, where they are not only given their final score, but also a look at how they scored in each category with suggestions provided. This is a great assessment to allow the marketer to collect all the data they need while breaking up the content into consumable chunks.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with expert interactive components and advanced rules. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the 6 Category Assessment.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Copy/content for 20 questions, answers, introduction, and results
- 1 large image
- 10 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
6 Category Assessment
The 6 Category Assessment landing page is the first page respondents will see when visiting this experience. This page includes:
- Introduction section that explains the assessment to the user
- A "How It Works" section that showcases three steps the user will take
- An "About Us" section that includes a short bio and image about your company
Users who access the assessment will be brought through a series of questions broken up into six categories. respondents are brought to their results page. A progress bar showcases where the user is in the assessment by leveraging iconography that relates to the category type.
- Each category will include several questions related to the topic.
- Each question will include four possible answers that the user can select from.
- Upon completing the final question, users will be prompted to complete a form to access the results page.
- Advanced rules that assign a score to the respondent based on their answers displayed on the results page. For more information on advanced rules, click here.
Users who complete the form will be brought to a robust result page that will generate a score based on their answers to the assessment. An overall score will be displayed in the hero section of the results page along with a score for each category of the experience.
- Backend logic will calculate the user's answers to the questions of the assessment to determine a final score is to the assessment.
- Each category will include a description paired with a percentage.
- A final section located under the scorecard will include a CTA to a handoff url that the user can be navigated to.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains advanced logic, expert-level interactive components and custom forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to either a freestyle form or a form from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.