This article provides the steps to take your Creative experience live when you are ready to launch. It takes just about 5 minutes to launch.
Assuming you have previewed the experience and proofed it, and are ready to take it live, here are the steps:
- From the creative management screen, in the “Status” area, click “Engaged”. This indicates you are ready to take it live.
- Then, in the “Traffic sources” area, click “+traffic source” to create a URL, which you will use to drive traffic to your quiz.
- On the add traffic source screen, select your sub domain from the traffic source URL drop down. This is the URL your visitors will see when they land on your experience. You can use our default “postclickmarketing.com” domain, or select your company’s subdomain if one has been set up. Tip: Don’t see your company’s subdomain in the drop down? If you aren’t yet a customer, and are in a demo or sandbox account, you won’t see your brand’s domain. You can select postclickmarketing domain for demo purposes. If you are a customer, and are in your company’s ion console, and you still don’t see your subdomain, it means your company hasn’t yet pointed a subdomain to your ion console. Contact your ion customer success manager.
- Fill in the path, this is your exact traffic source, so, for example, if you add “MyeBook” in the path field, and selected postclickmarketing.com as your domain drop down, your URL will be http://companyname.postclickmarketing.com/MyeBook
- Just for tracking purposes select the type of traffic you are driving, and the sub category. For example, Search Engine as the category, and Google as the sub category.
- Select the thumbnail of the creative you wish to launch and click save.
- Your creative is launched and live! Along the top of your traffic source management screen you will see the URL and you can click the copy button to copy your URL. Drive traffic to that URL to promote your experience.Tip: If you are embedding your experience into another web page, such as a page on your website, it will work just the same as embedding a YouTube video on a page. Click the “Embed code” button next to your URL and copy the code from the pop up window. Paste that code into your external web page.