This easy-to-navigate White Paper with Content Preview is a sleek and engaging Quick Start that allows visitors to seamlessly scroll and browse through your experience. Not only do visitors learn about your product, service or organization, but they participate throughout the content journey as well. Short quiz questions are included within each chapter to test user knowledge on your content or industry. Calls-to-action are included within the header and each chapter of the experience to download the white paper PDF.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start. If needed, you can contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation. If you aren't familiar with setting up quizzes in ion, this Quick Start may be too advanced. We suggest that, before getting started, you may require some practice in creative studio to help you get comfortable.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- White paper copy suitable for 6 chapters/topics
- 6 Quiz questions (True or False style in this case), based on your white paper content
- Downloadable version of the white paper in your ion fulfillment library, or ready to link to outside of ion
- 11 small images
- 14 medium images
- 1 large image
- 1 video
- Library or free-style form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive White Paper & eBook copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Welcome Page/Topic 1
The first page your visitors will land on in this experience is topic 1. With navigation and benefit call-outs above the fold, your visitor can seamlessly scroll down to view the content of the first topic of your white paper, giving them a preview into what content they can expect from your experience. This page includes:
- Navigation to 6 topics (like ‘chapters’), presented in a visual, image driven format. As well, navigation is included in the top right corner within the header. For more information on navigation, click here.
- An option to download a PDF version of the white paper, presented behind a lead generation form that opens in a lightbox. When visitors click the “Download The PDF” link in either the header or the footer, a lightbox will open with a form for visitors to fill out before they can download the PDF version of the white paper. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- Quiz question published into a Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- Quiz published using a custom form. For more information on custom forms, click here. Each choice within the quiz is published into a choice group. For more information on choice groups, click here.
- Footer with social sharing icons. For more information on these components, click here.
Additional Topic Pages
Along with the above mentioned components of topic 1, additional topic pages include:
- Additional quiz questions included within each topic page
- Content published into tabs and accordions. For more information on tabbed and accordion content, click here.
- Content published into reveals. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- Content published into Flow. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- Video published into a lightbox. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
Feel free to reach out to your ion customer success manager if you need an orientation to working with the quiz questions.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains flow and reveals, quiz questions, and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to either a freestyle form or a form from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.