This visually stimulating and engaging Quick Start is a great experience to draw attention to your content through background video. It uses interactive elements such as full page background video and animations to focus your visitors on the topics and elements you want to highlight most, such as your call-to-action.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 large image
- 5 medium images
- 2 small images
- 1 video
- Library or free-style form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page visitors will see when they land on your experience.They are welcomed with a full page video background to draw attention to your content. This long page layout provides the visitor with a seamless scroll & navigation experience when exploring the content. The first page is used to introduce your company, product or service, as well as features, options and testimonials. Calls to action are included throughout the experience. This page includes:
- Video published into the full page background. For more information on video backgrounds, click here.
- Flow to display imagery and content used in this example for product or service options and testimonials of previous or current customers. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
- Header published into sticky container so it stays visible as respondents scroll down. For more information on sticky containers, click here.
- CTA button in header and throughout the experience that opens a lightbox showing a lead generation form. For more information on light boxes, click here.
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s name, email address, phone, and title. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- In-page linking to allow visitors to scroll up or down to a certain part of the page. For more information on in-page linking, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains flow, sticky navigation, and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to either a freestyle form or a form from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.