The Timeline Infographic is a unique and engaging long page experience that provides an entertaining way to display the timeline of your product, service, brand, or organization. With animations and interactive elements along the way, visitors scroll through and participate as they learn more and create a deeper engagement with your brand. And it’s peppered with multiple calls-to-action that deliver a lightbox-based form for your lead-gen efforts.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 17 medium images
- 4 large images
- Library or free-style form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive Infographic copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Timeline Infographic Long Page
All of the content, except the form, in this experience is published into the Infographic page. This page includes:
- Multiple sections of content with medium and large imagery in the background.
- Scroll button with in-page linking that allows for a smooth transition. For more information on in-page linking, click here.
- CTA button in header, footer and throughout the experience that opens a lightbox showing a lead generation form. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- Content published with animations. For more information on adding animations on your page elements, click here.
- Images and content published into a Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- Images and content published into a Reveal component. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- Content published into tabs. For more information on the tabbed content component, click here.
- Social sharing icons included in the footer to promote within the visitor’s network. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains expert-level interactive components.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.