This informational long page experience gives you the chance to provide details about your brand or organization to your visitors while engaging them through a short educational quiz. Plus, it’s peppered with calls-to-action in the top header and below the participatory quiz to amplify your lead gen efforts.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the Informational Long Page experience.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 6 quiz questions
- 2 large images
- 4 medium images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page visitors will see when they land on your experience. This informational long page provides the visitor with a seamless scroll & navigation experience when exploring your content. This layout is used to introduce your company and details of your product or service while engaging your visitors with an educational quiz. This page includes:
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s email address located at the bottom of the page and within the footer of the Welcome page. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social sharing icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
This experience also includes a quiz at the bottom of the page. Each option within the quiz includes a quick advanced rule that saves a value to your ion database. These values are listed to a data field. You will replace with your own responses. For more information on working with advanced rules, click here.
Once respondents complete the quiz, they will be show a page that tells them how well they did. They will also receive a tailored message based on their responses. The quiz result messaging references the values saved via advanced rules using dynamic content substitution. For more information on dynamic content substitution, click here. The quiz at the bottom of the page includes:
- Five questions with images published into a Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- The quiz was published into a custom form. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Each choice within the quiz is published into a choice group. For more information on choice groups, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains a quiz with advanced rules, dynamic substitution and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.