This basic long page white paper brings life to your static content through a seamless scrolling and browsing experience. Peppered with interactive components such an animations and quizzes, this white paper is perfect for engaging your visitors, providing them with calls-to-action along the way.
We recommend that you receive basic-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed. If you aren't familiar with setting up quizzes and forms with choice groups in ion, this Quick Start will not be one that you will immediately be able to work with and will require some practice in creative studio before you are comfortable.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 4 quiz questions
- 5 large images
- 2 medium images
- 1 form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive White Paper & eBook copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
This basic long page white paper provides the visitor with a seamless scroll & navigation experience when exploring your content. This layout is used to introduce your previously static content through engaging your visitors with quizzes and other interactive components. This page includes:
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
- Content published into tabs and accordions. For more information on tabbed and accordion content, click here.
- Navigation buttons with in-page linking that allows for a smooth transition. For more information on in-page linking, click here.
- Lightbox call-to-action buttons that open another page with a lead generation form. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- Four quiz questions published into a Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- Quizzes published using a custom form. For more information on custom forms, click here. Each choice within the quiz is published into a choice group. For more information on choice groups, click here.
- Footer with social sharing icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one that you have built within the experience or one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems.