For a simple experience to focus attention and generate leads, take advantage of this multi-step form Quick Start. Visitors’ eyes are immediately drawn to the animated form, which allows you to gather significant information through the multiple steps. A section of lower-page content, as well as a downloadable asset offer after completing the form, can offer as much about your company, product or service as you’d like to share.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started:
- 3 small images
- 4 large images
- 3 downloadable assets
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start:
The welcome page is the first page visitors see when landing on the experience. With a fade in call to action, this page can include copy about your brand, product or service. As well, this page contains:
- Custom forms located at the top of the page asking for respondent’s email address. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
- Form published into the Flow component. For more information on Flow, click here.
Thank You Page
After submitting the form on the Welcome page, respondents will be taken to the Thank You page with available assets to download. This page includes:
- Message thanking respondent for their interest and access to special assets.
- Download button that will dynamically trigger a download from your Fulfillment Library based on the asset that was chosen. For more information on the Fulfillment Library, click here.
- Actions applied to each CTA button to tag as download. This value is what will give you visibility into what assets respondents are interested in. For more information on tagging, click here.
- Additional content about your organization.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains expert-level components and a custom form. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.