The Sales Asset Matcher Quick Start is a great start for you to build out an experience for your sales team to find a solution for the prospect they may be having a conversation with, simply by answering three basic questions. From there, the sales team member is given insight into what assets may be the most beneficial to that specific conversation.
In our example, the experience provides three recommended assets depending on the answers to three simple questions about their prospect. You will replace the sample content with your own theme, questions, copy and images.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with expert-level components and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 1 large image
- 11 small images
- Downloadable assets for results page
- Library form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page respondents will see when viewing this experience. This page includes:
- Large hero image published into the background
- Questions published into a Flow component to take respondents from question to question without changing pages. For more information on using the Flow component, click here.
- Questions published using custom forms. For more information on working with custom forms, click here.
- The questions were specifically published into custom forms using choice groups. For more information on choice groups, click here.
- A lightbox call-to-action button that opens another page with a contact form. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
After completing the questions, respondents will be taken to a results page that will display content based on the answers given. This page includes:
- 1 large image published into background.
- Lightbox call-to-action that opens a page with a contact form. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- Copy/content matching the need that is appropriate for the answers given
- Downloadable assets that display conditionally, depending on which answers were given. For more information on Show/Hide, click here.
- Download button that will dynamically trigger a download from your Fulfillment Library based on the asset that was chosen. For more information on the Fulfillment Library, click here.
- Actions applied to each CTA button to tag as download. This value is what will give you visibility into what assets respondents are interested in. For more information on tagging, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it expert-level interactive components and custom forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one you built within the experience or one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.