This engaging, easy-to-navigate eBook is a sleek and enthralling Quick Start that allows visitors to not only learn about your product, service, or organization, but participate throughout their content journey as well. Quizlets are included at the end of every chapter to test their knowledge on the previous content, with built in calls to action to help you capture lead data from interested respondents.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- eBook copy (content for six chapters)
- 6 quiz questions based on your eBook content
- 7 large images
- 12 medium images
- 8 small images
- 1 video
- 1 form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive White Paper & eBook copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
When respondents land on your eBook, they will immediately be immersed in your content. The first page includes a short introduction to the eBook with chapter navigation located both below and at the top right corner of the experience. The introduction page is a long page layout, letting the visitors scroll to immediately read chapter 1. This page includes:
- Navigation to all of the chapters. Navigation to all of the chapters. For more information on the navigation component, click here.
- CTA in header that opens lightbox form for lead generation. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- Button links used to navigate into eBook chapters.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on the Twitter component, click here. For more information on the Facebook component, click here.
- Chapter 1, as well as the additional chapters, include interactive components that help make them even more engaging! These are used for tabbed content, accordions and lightboxes. For more information on the accordion and tabbed content components, click here.
The Chapter pages will include the content relevant to the topic of each chapter. Chapter page content has been published using a combination of text, imagery and interactive components. The interactive components help present content in a more engaging and interactive way. Below, please find the interactive components used within the chapter pages as well as links to corresponding support videos for more information.
At the bottom of each chapter, a quiz can further engage your audience to interact with the content. You can modify each quiz question and add copy related to your own content.
- Each quiz question is built into the flow component. For more information on using the Flow component, click here.
- Questions within each quiz were published using custom forms. For more information on working with custom forms, click here.
- The questions were specifically published into custom forms using choice groups. For more information on choice groups, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains multiple interactive components and different content for mobile than tablet and desktop viewports. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms with one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.