This clean, simple, five-question quiz will have your audience engaged while you learn interest and intent. It’s ungated for unimpeded engagement, accommodates supporting content on the score page, and shows how you could use ‘enter to win’ as lead-gen bait at the end.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with advanced rules, the Flow component and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the Five Question Quiz.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Content/copy for 5 questions
- 5 small images
- 1 medium image
- 1 large image
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The quiz introduction on the first page links to five simple quiz questions published into the flow component to provide a seamless experience for the user. The sample content will be replaced with your own branding, copy and images. The questions page includes:
- Five questions with images published into a Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- The quiz was published into a custom form. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Each choice within the quiz is published into a choice group. For more information on choice groups, click here.
- Footer with your logo and social icons. For more information on working with the social share component, click here.
After completing the quiz, respondents will be taken to the Results page where they will see their percentage of correct answers. This page includes:
- Page-level advanced rules to assign a score to respondents based on the number of correct answers they provided. For more information on advanced rules, click here.
- Percentage of correct answers displayed on page using dynamic content substitution. For more information on dynamic content substitution, click here.
- Additional information published using Reveal. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- In-page linking is used on the button at the top of the page to scroll to a custom form asking for the respondent’s information located at the bottom. For more information on custom forms, click here. For more information on in-page linking, click here.
- After filing out the custom form, you have the option to offer an asset download to your visitor. The download button will dynamically trigger a download from your Fulfillment Library. For more information on the Fulfillment Library, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated advanced rules and custom forms for the quiz. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on setting up integrations in ion, click here.