This elegant, long-page experience pulls visitors through the story with subtle, scroll-effect animations. Ultimately, it leads them to a lead-gen form at the bottom of the page. Use this modern experience to make a statement and generate results.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 2 large images
- 1 medium image
- 3 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page visitors will see when they land on your experience. This long page style provides the visitor with a seamless scroll & navigation experience when exploring the content. The first page is used to introduce your company and your product or service through a focus on the call-to-action through animated copy. This page includes:
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s information located at the bottom of the long page. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Header with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
- Images, in this case logos for credibility, published into a Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- In-page linking to allow visitors to scroll up or down to a certain part of the page. For more information on in-page linking, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains reveal components, animations, a rotator, and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.