The Long Page with Animated Hero experience brings life to your brand through animated copy and form when visitors first land on the page. With additional content sections under the hero that include such elements as reveal and flow, visitors can interact with the multiple handoff links to learn more or social sharing icons to share with their network.
We recommend that you receive basic-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 large image
- 4 medium images
- 3 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page visitors will see when they land on your experience. This long page with animated hero provides the visitor with a seamless scroll & navigation experience when exploring the content. The first page is used to introduce your company and your product or service as well as an animated call to action in the hero of the long page. This page includes:
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s information located in the hero of the Welcome page. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
- Text published into Reveal component. When the images are clicked or hovered, more information is shown. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- Flow to display imagery and content used in this example for testimonials of previous or current customers. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains reveal components, animations, flow, and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this basic Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.