Want to gain insight into the opinions of your customers, prospects or web visitors? This elegant interactive survey walks visitors through three questions rating their experience with your product or brand on a scale of 1-5. Visitors have the option to fill out the included form for contact or to get more information externally.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 small image
- 1 large image
- Library form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start:
In this simple and elegant design, visitors are provided with three questions rating their experience with your brand or company. In the survey section of the experience, the page includes:
- Survey questions published into a Flow component to take respondents from question to question without changing pages. For more information on using the Flow component, click here.
- Questions within the survey were published using custom forms. For more information on working with custom forms, click here.
- The questions were specifically published into custom forms using choice groups. For more information on choice groups, click here.
Once the respondent has completed the survey, they are taken to a custom form asking for their information. As well, a form in provided in the footer of each page of the experience asking for the respondent’s email to subscribe. Once completed, both forms will show Thank You content to the respondent. For more information on custom forms, click here.
The experience also includes a header with a large image background, as well as detailed content under the survey questions with an external handoff link for additional information. Also included is a footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to forms from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.