This Interactive Hero Benefits Quick Start is a great single page experience to enable your visitors to quickly see your brand, product or service content. With four succinct benefits welcoming your visitors to the page, your story is illustrated above the fold, with deeper content converting interest into leads below the fold.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 7 medium images
- Library or free-style form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start:
When visitors first land on the experience, they will be welcomed with a visually appealing grid of four tiles. Using the reveal component, as visitors hover or click on each tile, additional information about the benefit or other offering is shown. This section includes:
- 4 medium images
- four tiles of content supporting benefits or offering. The content in these tiles have been published using the Reveal component so that when respondent hovers or clicks, it will fade to show additional information about that benefit or offering. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- Below the four tiles is a form for lead gen capture. This is a custom form asking for the respondent's information. Once completed, the form will show Thank You content to the respondent. For more information on custom forms, click here.
The bottom section of the single page experience is focused on providing deeper content for your visitors, with external links for further information. This section includes:
- Content/copy describing your brand, organization, products, service, offerings, etc.
- 3 medium images
- 3 external links
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to forms from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.