In this Quick Start, visitors’ eyes are immediately drawn to the animated slide-in form. Three sections of lower-page content can offer as much about your company, product or service as you’d like to share. Tell your story and generate leads with this interactive experience.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started:
- 9 small images
- 1 medium image
- 1 large image
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start:
The welcome page is the first page visitors see when landing on the experience. With a slide in call to action, this page can include copy about your brand, product or service. As well, this page contains:
- Custom forms located at the top of the page asking for respondent’s email address. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
- Content published into the Flow component. For more information on Flow, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains full-page slider, sticky navigation, and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.