This single page interactive experience is great for your lead gen efforts. Visitors’ eyes are immediately drawn to the animated slide-in form on the right side of the header. As they scroll, visitors are presented with additional content about your company, product or service.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started:
- 1 small image
- 2 large images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start:
The welcome page is the first page visitors see when landing on the experience. With a slide in call to action, this page can include copy about your brand, product or service and contact information. Included on this page are:
- Custom forms located at the top and bottom of the page. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
- Content published into centering containers and tables. For more information on micro-themes, click here.
The table + table cell set up for containers allows you to position elements vertically within a set height. In order to keep a headline or block of text centered next to a form or image as you see in this Quick Start, you will set a height on a container. Within that container, the only way to truly vertical align is the table + table cell set up. Without that, a much more complicated way is needed: either trying to add padding via media queries (requiring CSS) or publishing blank 'spacer containers' for every viewport (requiring little visibility and no flexibility). For more information on this, reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains intermediate-level interactive components.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.