This Quick Start will help guide you through setting up a modern segmented lead generation experience. This type of experience is a great way to allow respondents to control their experience by allowing them to click a link that is most relevant to them.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What you’ll need to get started
- 1 large image
- 6 small images
- 1 form
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is set up to segment respondents into three options. This helps visitors choose their path through the experience and allows you to present them with more targeted content. This page includes:
- Large hero image
- Headline and call-to-action button overlay on hero image
- Three blurbs of content with small images and button links respondents can click as handoffs to external pages. These three blurbs are published into the Reveal component to allow the visitor to see more information before following through to the external link. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
Below the segmented portion of the Welcome page, visitors are also given customer testimonials to scroll through for a type of third-part validation. These small images and content blurbs are published into the Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
Below the fold, this experience also includes:
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s name and email address located at the top and bottom of the Welcome page. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to forms from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.