The Long Page with Tool Tips experience allows your visitors to scroll through and explore product features using hover took tips created with reveal. Through the use of bold imagery, visitors can swiftly guide through your products and the benefits of each one.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 3 large images
- 6 medium images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start:
The Welcome page is the first page visitors will see when they land on your experience. This long page with tool tips provides the visitor with a seamless scroll & navigation experience when exploring the content. The first page is used to introduce your company, your products, and benefits as well as a fade in call to action at the bottom of the long page. This page includes:
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s information located at the bottom of the Welcome page. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
- Text published into Reveal component. When the images are clicked or hovered, more information is shown. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- Animated content on scroll. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it uses expert-level ion components.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.