This Photo Gallery Quick Start is the perfect experience to simply show off your products in a visual and engaging interaction, while keeping a focus on lead generation. Visitors coming to the single page will be able to enlarge each photo in the gallery to get an up close look. With a short description of your company and products included on the page, visitors can also fill out a form to contact for more information.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 small image
- 8 medium images
- 8 large images
- Library form
- Data export
To help you craft your Resource Library copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start:
This Quick Start features a photo gallery that includes light boxes used to enlarge each image. In this section, you will need:
- 8 medium images
- 8 large duplicate images
- Images that open within a lightbox. Respondents who click these images will see a window open with a larger version of each one. For more information on working with lightboxes, click here.
- *NOTE: Lightboxes are an intermediate-level ion concept.
Each medium image is used as the background for the column and row sections for the lightboxes. Each lightbox opens up a window to reveal the large image duplicate of the medium background image.
This section also includes:
- Content/copy describing your brand, organization, and products
- Custom form asking for the respondent's information, as well as another form in the footer asking for the respondent’s email to subscribe. Once completed, both forms will show Thank You content to the respondent. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to forms from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.