The Long Page with Lightbox Quiz Quick Start gives your visitors the ability to engage with your brand through a simple, visual lightbox quiz. Visitors can also learn more about your product or service through detailed descriptions with links to external pages, located below the quiz. This long page layout also includes multiple calls-to-action, as well as social sharing icons.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the Long Page with Lightbox Quiz.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 5 quiz questions
- 1 large image
- 3 medium images
- 11 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page visitors will see when they land on your experience. This long page with lightbox quiz provides the visitor with a seamless scroll & navigation experience when exploring your content. This long page layout is used to introduce your company and details of your product or service. This page includes:
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s email address located within the footer of the Welcome page. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social sharing icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
- External links to handoff to additional web pages outside of the experience.
In this Quick Start, there is a lightbox quiz located at the top of the long page to engage your visitors. You can edit this quiz to display whatever content is appropriate for your product or service.
Each option within the quiz includes a quick advanced rule that saves a value to your ion database. These values are either “correct” or “wrong” to a data field, and to help you add your own response values we've indicated which answer should be the correct & incorrect ones for each question. You all replace "correct" and "wrong" with your own responses. For more information on working with advanced rules, click here.
Once respondents complete the quiz, they will be show a page that tells them how well they did by showing them their percentage correct. They will also receive a tailored message based on their responses.
The quiz result messaging references the values saved via advanced rules using dynamic content substitution. For more information on dynamic content substitution, click here.
This lightboz quiz also includes:
- Five questions with images published into a Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- The quiz was published into a custom form. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Each choice within the quiz is published into a choice group. For more information on choice groups, click here.
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s name, phone number and email address that appears with the quiz results. For more information on custom forms, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains a quiz with advanced rules, dynamic substitution and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.