This visual and interactive long page layout with sticky navigation is a great experience to draw attention to your content in a unique user experience. It uses flow, animations, rotators, and reveal effects to focus your visitors’ attention on the topics you want to highlight the most.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using the Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 4 large images
- 6 medium images
- 12 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive Infographic copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page visitors will see when they land on your experience. This long page layout provides the visitor with a seamless scroll & navigation experience when exploring the content. The first page is used to introduce your company, product or service, and benefits, as well as a call to action at the bottom of the long page. All pages include:
- Header published into sticky container so it stays visible as respondents scroll down. For more information on sticky containers, click here.
- CTA button in header and first step of the full-page slider that opens a lightbox showing a lead generation form. For more information on light boxes, click here.
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s name, email address and phone. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
The Welcome page also includes:
- Content published into a Full-Page Slider. For more information on working with the Full-Page Slider, click here.
In this Quick Start, there are two additional pages and an additional link included in the header that navigates to an external page. You can edit these pages to display whatever content is appropriate for your product or service. These pages include:
- Images published into Reveal component. When the images are clicked, more information is shown. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- Animated content on page load. For more information on animation and micro-themes, click here.
Tips & Tricks
We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains full-page slider, sticky navigation, and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.