This Quick Start brings your press release, or any topic-specific content, to life. It uses videos, content blurbs, external links and light boxes in a modern-grid like design.
We recommend that you receive basic-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Downloadable PDF version of the press release
- 1 large image
- 2 medium images
- 1 video
To help you craft your Interactive Infographic copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get To Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Interactive Press Release
The first page visitors will land on is the interactive press release. Here, in the grid-style layout, your brand’s latest news will comes to life using this engaging storytelling foundation. Through the use of imagery and text, your visitor will gain a deeper understanding for your brand and company. This page includes:
- 12 pods each filled with text, video, or an image
- External links
- Social sharing icons
When visitors arrive on the interactive press release page, they are also given the option to download the PDF version of the press release. For more information on uploading to PDF version to your ion fulfillment library, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains video, interactive components and palette tools.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend basic ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.