Use this Product Tour Quick Start to tell your product’s story using an engaging, benefit-driven grid layout. Each benefit drives to a deeper page that includes multiple calls-to-action to generate leads or inbound interest. This useful, visually powerful design is easily repurposed to memorably tell any action-oriented story.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Copy/content for intro description and six sections
- 6 small images
- 14 medium images
- 7 large images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
We refer to the first page of this experience as the introduction as it provides the visitor with a brief description about your brand, product or service and navigation to the six benefits or segments of the experience. The Introduction page includes:
- Navigation to six sections, presented in a visual, grid-like format
- Header, which includes navigation to interior segments and call-to-action form. For more information on the navigation component, click here. For more information on building forms within the ion platform, click here.
- Footer with social icons for sharing. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
Each benefit or segment clicks through to a short-form page with a focus on images. Each segment page contains the same header and footer, with navigation for simple browsing, a call-to-action, and social sharing icons built in. The segment pages also include:
- Content published into the Flow component. For more information on Flow, click here.
- CTA button at the bottom of each page that opens a contact form within a lightbox. For more information on light boxes, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains flow and custom forms.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.