This experience provides an image-driven, chapter-based way to display your content.
What you’ll need to get started
- eBook copy (content for 5 chapters)
- Downloadable eBook as a PDF
- 16 small images
- 16 medium images
- 16 large images
- 1 form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive White Paper & eBook copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to know this Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The image-focused intro page can be used to display the title of your eBook, a short description of the topic, and navigation to each chapter. This page includes:
- Header published into sticky container so it stays visible as respondents scroll down. For more information on sticky containers, click here.
- Header includes navigation to interior topics. For more information on the navigation component, click here.
- CTA in header that opens lightbox form for lead generation. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- Button links used to navigate into eBook chapters.
- Footer with social icons. For more information on the Twitter component, click here. For more information on the Facebook component, click here.
This experience is optimized for mobile devices using responsive design. For more information on altering your experience for different devices, click here.
Chapters / Topics
The Chapter pages includes the content relevant to the topic of each chapter. Each chapter includes a combination of text, imagery and interactive components. These chapter pages include:
- CTA button that is published next to the navigation menu that opens a lead generation form in a lightbox.
- Header published into sticky container so it stays visible as respondents scroll down through topics.
- Header includes navigation to interior topics.
- Footer with social icons.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains multiple ready-made widgets and adjustments made specifically for mobile visitors. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder for to a form from your ion Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.