This Interactive Greeting Card is a simple, elegant experience and can be used for welcoming new users, thanking existing customers, for holiday wishes or any time you want to deliver a simple, visual message. It uses parallax scrolling that slides from screen to screen as visitors interact with the experience. Social sharing is part of the flow and the final step includes a call to action.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the following:
- 2 small images
- 1 medium image
- 1 large image
- Library form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive Infographic copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The first screen visitors will land on is the initial welcome screen. The content on this page can be used to welcome new users, thank existing customers, or tell more about your brand. Visitors will be able to click on one single button or simply scroll to guide to the next section telling more about the history of the company.
Through the use of a timeline, your organization can bring life and transparency to your brand, creating a deeper, more personalized connection with every visitor. From this screen, another button can guide visitors to the benefits of being a member or customer.
Highlight important information about your brand through the use of precise and direct bullet points. Want customers to spread the good news? This Quick Start gives visitors the option to socially share the experience via Facebook or Twitter.
Call To Action
The final step gives visitors a closer look into the products or services you offer. Each offer pricing can lead to an external link, with a call to action for the option to be emailed with additional information.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form with out from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connection your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- This Quick Start incorporates the use of parallax scrolling with the background image. For more information on parallax scrolling and how to adjust the scrolling speed, click here.