Presented in a beautiful grid format, this visual experience can create an engaging and compelling story for your brand through the use of video, imagery, and text. Amplify your video assets into a deceptively simple experience.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start if you intend to modify it in any way due to the use of videos, expert components and expert palette tools. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the following:
- 4 videos
- 3 medium images
- 4 small images
- Library form
- Data export
To help you craft your Resource Library copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start
Video Message Board
The first page visitors will land on is the video message board. Here, in the grid-style layout, your brand will come to life using this storytelling foundation. Through the use of imagery and text, your visitor will gain a deeper understanding for your brand, product or service. This page includes:
- 14 pods each filled with text, a video, or an image
- Ligthtboxes on specific pods
- CTA button at the bottom with form to contact
When a respondent clicks the option to contact, they will be provided with a lightbox CTA. This lightbox includes:
- Custom form asking for the respondent’s first name, last name, email address, phone, organization and title. For more information on custom forms, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains video, interactive components and palette tools. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are still necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.