If you're in the health industry, your audience may be interested in calculating their body mass index (BMI). This Quick Start experience helps your visitors easily find their BMI in less than a minute.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start if you intend to modify it in anyway. If you use it with no modifications, we recommend intermediate skills.
Contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed. If you aren't familiar with advanced rules and custom forms, this Quick Start will not be one that you will immediately be able to work with and will require some practice in creative studio before you are comfortable with these skills.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the BMI Calculator.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 1 large image
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start. It uses a pre-written ion server scriptlet for the calculations of BMI.
The first page within this experience is the Calculator page. This page includes:
- One large hero image with copy laid over the top.
- Custom form requesting information needed to calculate BMI. For more information on custom forms, click here.
- Form-level rule that runs the "BMI Calculator" server scriptlet upon form submission which calculates the respondent's body mass index.
Respondents who submit the BMI form will be taken to the BMI Calculate page. This page includes:
- BMI value calculated based on information submitted on the Calculate page. This value is displayed using @@ substitution. For more information on @@ substitution, click here.
- Image showing where your BMI value falls in relation to the recommended BMI value. This image is dynamically substituted using page-level advanced rules. For more information on dynamic content substitution, click here.
- Content explaining health risks for high BMI values.
- CTA button to external site for additional brand engagement.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains a custom form. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.