The Interactive Infographic is an excellent way to transform your static content into an interactive experience. It uses a unique, image-driven page with plenty of interactive elements to engage visitors while providing them with information.
This experience includes information about our oceans as example content, but you will replace the example content with your own.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed. If you aren't familiar with quizzes and expert-level interactive components, this Quick Start will not be one that you will immediately be able to work with and will require some practice in creative studio before you are comfortable.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the Interactive Infographic.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 6 large images
- 1 medium image
- 15 small images
- 1 small animated gif
- Library form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive Infographic copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Most of the content in this experience is published into the Infographic page. This page includes:
- Multiple sections of content with large imagery in the background.
- Header content published into sticky container to keep it visible as respondents scroll down the page. For more information on sticky containers, click here.
- CTA button in header that opens a lightbox showing a lead generation form. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- Small animated gifs of a finger used as a click cue for various content.
- Images published into Reveal interactive components. When the finger animated gif is clicked, a fact is shown. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- Short quizzes published into a Flow component. For more information on the Flow component, click here.
- NOTE: There is also content in this page regarding where the most popular oil drilling locations are published into a Flow component. This content should be replaced with your own content.
- CTA button at the bottom of the page that opens the same lightbox form as is published into the header.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains quizzes and expert-level interactive components.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.