The Look Book is a great way to show off your products in a highly visual, single-page sliding user experience. Show off your product or themed set of products with this digital look book and drive leads and/or visitors into your shopping cart.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start. Additionally, contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed. If you aren't familiar with using ion's "sticky container" and "full page slider" this Quick Start will not be one that you will immediately be able to work with and will require some practice in creative studio before you are comfortable.
What you’ll need to get started
Assuming you have been trained in expert-level ion skills, you can modify this Quick Start to suit your content. If you are using this Quick Start without modification, here's what you will need to get started:
- Copy/content for 7 slides
- 7 large images
- 1 library form
- Data export already configured to export your form data
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Look Book page
The first page in this experience is simply titled "Look Book." Most of the content within the experience is housed in this page which includes:
- Header published into a "sticky container" to keep it at the top of the screen while moving from slide to slide. For more information on sticky containers, click here.
- Content published into Full-Page Slider component. For more information on the Full-Page Slider, click here.
- CTA buttons that open a lead generation form through a lightbox. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains a full-page slider and a sticky container. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- The footer remains present while going from slide to slide as it is using fixed positioning. Adding more content than what is currently in the footer may cause undesirable overlap. Should you decide to add more content to the footer, expert skills are necessary to adjust the footer's positioning. For more information on fixed positioning, click here.