Presented in a beautiful grid format, this experience allows you to present a variety of assets and calls to action which prompt the visitor to complete a form to access them. Once the visitor has completed a form, they then have access to all the assets presented in the grid. This is a great lead generation experience, presenting a variety of your content marketing assets in a visual "library" format.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it uses advanced rules, custom forms, expert interactive components and expert palette tools. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 9 medium image
- Data export
To help you craft your Resource Library copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Gated Library page is the first page respondents will see within this experience. Here they will find nine assets that they can download after submitting a short lead generation form. This page includes:
- Nine pods of content promoting gated assets. The content in these pods have been published using the Reveal component so that when respondent click a given asset, it will flip to show additional information about that asset. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- CTA buttons within each Reveal container for respondents to click through to a lead generation form.
- Rule applied to each CTA button to save an asset title to an ion data field. This value is what will give you visibility into what assets respondents are interested in and will also be used in the Content Download page. For more information on advanced rules, click here.
When a respondent clicks an asset's corresponding CTA, they will be taken to the Gate page. This page includes:
- Custom form asking for the respondent's first name, last name and email address. For more information on custom forms, click here.
After submitting the form on the Gate page, respondents will be taken to the Content Download page to download their gated asset. This page includes:
- Message thanking respondent for their interested in one of your assets.
- Page-level rules that are used to dynamically display the asset that was chosen on the Gated Library page. For more information on dynamic content substitution, click here.
- Download button that will dynamically trigger a download from your Fulfillment Library based on the asset that was chosen. For more information on the Fulfillment Library, click here.
- *NOTE: The download button uses advanced rules to trigger a different download based on what was chosen on the Gated Library page. For more information on advanced rules, click here.
- Nine pods of content promoting assets respondents can use to download other assets from your Fulfillment Library without completing another form. Like the Gated Library page, these assets are published using the Reveal component which will show a download button when a given asset is clicked.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated advanced rules and a custom form. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.