Content marketing Quick Starts are great for experiences where you are looking to market particular assets to your target audience. This experience exemplifies an experience that can be used to promote an asset that you deliver either via email or direct download on the Thank You page.
What you’ll need to get started
- Copy (3 pages and Thank You page)
- 3 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Home & Section pages
When you send visitors to this experience, they will immediately be immersed in your content on the Home page with content meant to entice them into converting. The Home page and Section pages include:
- Navigation to all of the sections. For more information on the navigation component, click here.
- Lead generation form on the left side of the page. For more information on working with forms in ion, click here.
Thank You Page
The Thank you page includes simple content that thanks respondents for submitting the form and also includes three sections that you can use to continue engaging your respondents. You may have these links go to another site or you can update these links to download any asset you would like from your Fulfillment Library. For more information on the Fulfillment Library, click here.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, basic skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms with one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this basic Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.