This experience is great for providing chapter-based content online for your visitors.
What you’ll need to get started
- eBook copy (content for 4 chapters)
- Downloadable eBook as a PDF
- 6 small images
- 8 medium images
- 2 Large images
- 2 forms (1 lead gen and 1 contact us)
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive White Paper & eBook copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Intro page can be used to display the title of your eBook as well as give a short description of the topic that is covered within your eBook. This page will serve as a table of contents to the chapters within your eBook. This page includes:
- CTA in header that opens lightbox form for lead generation. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
- Button links used to navigate into eBook chapters.
- Footer with social icons and lightbox links to read more about the your company, the eBook author(s) as well as a lightbox to open a "Contact Us" form.
- For more information on the Twitter component, click here.
- For more information on the Facebook component, click here.
This experience is optimized for mobile devices as well! Instead of opening a lightbox for mobile visitors, this link will take mobile visitors to a dedicated form page. For more information on altering your experience for different devices, click here.
The Chapter pages will include the content relevant to the topic of each chapter. Chapter page content has been published using a combination of text, imagery and interactive components. The interactive components help present content in a more engaging and interactive way. Below, please find the interactive components used within the Chapter pages as well as links to corresponding support videos for more information.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains several interactive components and adjustments made specifically for mobile visitors. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to forms from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.