This experience is a great starting point for presenting an asset to visitors online! Instead of making a white paper available for download, you can launch and online version that is engaging for your visitor and easy to launch & test for you!
What you’ll need to get started
Assuming you have been trained in intermediate-level ion skills, you can modify this Quick Start to suit your content. If you are using this Quick Start without modification, here's what you will need to get started:
- eBook copy (Intro and 5 chapters)
- Downloadable eBook
- 9 small images
- 6 medium images
- 1 Large images
- 1 video
- 1 form
- Data export
To help you craft your Interactive White Paper & eBook copy, we’ve created a content template you can use as a resource to help you focus and organize your content for this type of interactive content experience. Click here to review the Interactive Infographic content template.
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Introduction & Chapters
When respondents land on your eBook, they will immediately be immersed into your content. The first page includes an introduction to the eBook and is set up similarly to the chapters inside of your eBook. The intro and chapters include:
- Navigation to all of the chapters. For more information on the navigation component, click here.
- The navigation also "sticks" to the top of your screen as you scroll down. For more information on working with sticky containers, click here.
- Lead generation form that opens in a lightbox. For more information on lightboxes, click here.
This experience is optimized for mobile devices as well! Instead of opening a lightbox for mobile visitors, this link will take mobile visitors to a dedicated form page. For more information on altering your experience for different devices, click here.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains multiple interactive components and different content for mobile than tablet and desktop viewports. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms with one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.