This Quick Start is a great starting point for your email marketing efforts! This Quick Start can be populated by the respondent’s name when they click through your email to the page. Inserting the respondent’s name into the page is a great way to personalize it and make your respondents feel like you designed the page just for them.
This creative also will redirect any respondents who have previously completed the form on the first page to the Thank You page so that they are not prompted to submit their information again when they return.
What you’ll need to get started
- Copy (1 landing page and 1 Thank You page)
- 2 small images
- 1 large image
- 1 form
- Data export
- Email template
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page respondents will see when viewing your experience. This page includes:
- Content variables used to personalize the page with the respondent's first and last name using information passed in on the query string from an email. For more information on dynamic content substitution, click here.
- Large hero image with text laid over the top.
- Tabbed content component on the left side with supporting content. For more information on the tabbed content component, click here.
- Lead generation form on the right side.
- Page level rule set up to redirect respondents who previously converted to the Thank You page. For more information on advanced rules, click here.
Thank You Page
Respondents who submit the form will be taken to the Thank You page. This page includes:
- Personalized messaging based on information entered on the form in the Welcome page.
- Button for respondents to download a white paper from your Fulfillment Library. For more information on the Fulfillment Library, click here.
- Calls-to-action to external sites for further brand engagement.
- Page-level rule to dynamically substitute the headline for respondents who previously converted.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it utilizes dynamic content substitution. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder forms to forms from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.