This creative is a great start for a creative that promotes a white paper that you are offering your visitors.
What you’ll need to get started
- 1 medium image
- 2 small images
- Downloadable white paper
- Library Form
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page respondents will see when viewing this experience. This page includes:
- Medium image, headline and supporting content in left column meant to promote a white paper.
- Lead generation form in the right column that can be replaced with a form from your Form Library. For more information on working with forms in ion, click here.
Thank You Page
Respondents who submit the form will be taken to the Thank You page. This page includes:
- Simple thank you messaging.
- Small image in right column.
- Button link that triggers white paper download from your Fulfillment Library. For more information on your Fulfillment Library and downloadable assets, click here.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems.
Optional intermediate notes
- For this basic Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.