This Quick Start will help guide you through setting up a segmented lead generation experience. This type of experience is a great way to allow respondents to control their experience by allowing them to click a link that is most relevant to them.
What you’ll need to get started
- 3 large images
- 2 medium images
- 3 small images
- Library Form
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is set up to segment respondents. This helps visitors choose their path through the experience and allows you to present them with more targeted content. This page includes:
- Two medium-sized images published into separate columns.
- Two blurbs of content with small images and button links respondents can click to go to interior pages.
The Segment pages are set up to give respondents information that is relevant to the button they clicked on the first page. These pages include:
- Large hero image with text laid over the top.
- Supporting content published into tabbed content component. For more information on the tabbed content component, click here.
- Lead generation form that can be replaced with a form from your Form Library. For more information on working with forms in ion, click here.
Thank You Page
Respondents who fill out the form within any segment will be taken to the Thank You page. This page includes:
- Large hero image with message thanking respondents for registering.
- Three blurbs of content below the hero image with links to external sites for further brand engagement.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use this Quick Start as it utilizes dynamic content substitution and multiple interactive components.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems.
- For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.