Not all forms have to be displayed directly on the page. This creative will get you started with a page that is a little content-heavy. In order to maximize space, the form is housed on a separate which is displayed through lightbox calls-to-action.
What you’ll need to get started
- 1 large image
- 2 medium images
- 3 small images
- Library Form
The Welcome page is the first page respondents will see when viewing this experience. This page includes:
- A large hero image with a headline on top of it.
- Supporting content broken up into alternating sections for visual organization.
- Button links that open a form within a lightbox. Respondents who click these links will see a window open with a form. After completing the form, a Thank You message is shown within the lightbox window. For more information on working with lightboxes, click here.
- *NOTE: Lightboxes are an intermediate-level ion concept.
- Three blurbs at the bottom with calls-to-action that link out to external sites.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems.
Optional intermediate notes
- For this basic Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.