If you are looking to get up and running with a straightforward lead generation page that includes a form and large hero image, this is the Quick Start for you!
What you’ll need to get started
- Hero image (1250 x 482 px)
- Library Form
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page respondents will see when viewing this experience. This page includes:
- Large hero image
- Headline and supporting content in lower left column.
- Freestyle form in the lower right column. For more information on working with freestyle forms in ion, click here.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems.
Optional intermediate notes
- For this basic Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.