If you are planning a new Lead Gen campaign to market a product or service that requires a lot of content to be displayed, this creative is a great starting point to help keep it organized.
What you’ll need to get started
- 1 large image
- 7 medium images
- 5 small images
- Library Form
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page respondents will see when viewing this experience. This page is set up to maximize the space available for content-heavy landing pages. This page includes:
- Short headline for content.
- Lead generation form in top right corner of page that can be replaced with a form from your Form Library. For more information on working with forms in ion, click here.
- Supporting content broken up into alternating sections for visual organization.
- Calls-to-action at the bottom of the page that link out to a secondary form page for visitors who scroll to the bottom of the page.
The form page includes additional information related to the content at the bottom of the Welcome Page. This page includes:
- Headline related to content at bottom of Welcome page.
- Supporting content published into tabbed content component. For more information on the tabbed content component, click here.
- Lead generation form on right side that can be replaced with a form from your Form Library.
Thank You Page
When respondents submit one of the forms within this experience, they will be taken to the Thank You page. This page includes:
- Message thanking the respondent.
- Two blurbs of content with corresponding calls-to-action to continue brand engagement.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems.
Optional intermediate notes
- For this basic Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.