If you are looking to get up and running with a quick page that includes a form, a headline and some additional content, this is the creative for you!
What you’ll need to get started
- 1 large image
- 3 medium images
- 3 small images
- Library Form
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page respondents will see when viewing this experience. This page includes:
- Headline and sub-headline.
- Supporting content published into tabbed content component. For more information on the tabbed content component, click here.
- Lead generation form in top right corner of page that can be replaced with a form from your Form Library. For more information on working with forms in ion, click here.
Thank You Page
The Thank You page includes a simple message thanking visitors who submitted the form. This page includes:
- Large hero image with thank you message laid over the top.
- Three blurbs below hero image with button links to external sites for further brand engagement.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete basic ion interactive training to use this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems.
Optional intermediate notes
- For this basic Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.